Re: Planet GNOME block (was Re: Page Layout Update)

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 03:48 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> five unique latest-post hackergotchis (easily done with a Planet template),
> not including titles or summaries == win.

Won, then.

So, we keep the Planet component. The specific elements are to be
defined, but we agree that there won't be titles nor summaries.

Máirín, you seem to have an idea in mind. Feel free to include a first
approach of this block in your next wgo look&feel mockup.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv