Re: Planet GNOME block (was Re: Page Layout Update)

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> I still think that if thousands of readers follow it daily and bloggers
> fight to get in, it's for a reason. Planet GNOME is one of the most
> interesting web spaces we have been able to create (for insiders and also
> GNOME outsiders), therefore there must be a strong reason not to show some
> of it in our wgo homepage.

Simple answer: Not knowing which day you're going to have "fuck", "anal sex"
or "Fascism in the USA" on GNOME's front page. I think the answer here is
clear: Link Planet GNOME ("personal blogs of project contributors") but only
display a feed of official GNOME news source titles.

- Jeff

     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.