Projects pages (was Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft)

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ProjectsPages

At this stage we should try to define what is each partition about. Once
we agree on the concepts and definitions we can go through the details
of implementation (i.e. should we have www.gnome.org/evolution or
www.gnome.org/software/evolution or...)

Let's see if we agree on the concepts/requirements:

- wgo should have marketing driven pages featuring GNOME software i.e.
www.gnome.org/evolution

- wgo should not have project/community driven subsites at all, they
should go somewhere else i.e. projects.gnome.org

- Therefore, the current subsites located at wgo/projects/* (e.g.
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/ ) should stay as independent
subsites and be moved out of wgo, i.e. to projects.gnome.org

- www.gnome.org/software (the software map?) should list the projects
featured at wgo and offer links to all the GNOME official projects.