Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> - Do you agree moving from www.gnome.org/projects/* to
> projects.gnome.org/*? It helps defining better what wgo is about and gives
> more of an own identity to the projects. Old URLs would redirect
> automatically to the new ones.

Before making this decision, please figure out what we want 'project pages'
to achieve, and make the decision based on that. Death by subdomain is not
something I want to see happen with the GNOME web effort (I've been staving
it off for a while now).

- Jeff

         "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington