Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> Of course, nautilus is a particularly troublesome case anyway,  because
> many users will potentially never know that their file  manager is called
> 'nautilus' at all.  So perhaps we'd need to set up  something like
> gnome.org/filemanager as well...

Dodge the bullet entirely. Nautilus doesn't need an end-user facing page
like f-spot would. Nautilus is a function of the desktop experience, so
would be documented/demonstrated for end users there - but there would
*definitely* be a developer-facing page for Nautilus somewhere in our site.

(This is one of the reasons I was encouraging Quim to delve a little further
into this before making a decision - I'll have to respond to him in the top
level of this thread to make that message clear, though.)

- Jeff