Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft

Ok, then we would have www.gnome.org/projects/* pages which would be
feature pages from projects, probably elaborated by the marketing team,
while the project pages themselves would fall out of our responsibility
and would be placed under projects.gnome.org/*

Since we don't have project feature pages, all the current projects
should be under projects.gnome.org/* , we need to decide which feature
pages we want to have for the current release under
www.gnome.org/projects/*, and do them.

We need to be careful with the redirection to avoid the i.e. Inkscape
feature page conflicts with the Inkscape project homepage.