Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

I hope each of these livecds will have clear instructions on how to
obtain an iso to burn with the right language.  Otherwise nobody
is going to isntall it.  One should apply Fitz law in obtaining
things as well. ;)

This might even me downloading the iso image from the livecd itself
and putting it on a windows hard drive if thats possible and then
giving instructions to show them how to burn a live cd.  You might
even have to include the option of including burner software in
case they don't have one.

If you impress them with the easy transition, the distro will be
impressive as well.  Make them run through hoops and kiss that
potential person good bye.  An american (to take an example) has as
much attention span as it takes to go through 3 commercials before
they want to do something else. :-)

sri