Re: response to linus...?

> What was Coke's response to "The Pepsi Challenge", which trash-talked the
> 'leading brand'? There wasn't one. They're above that.

you said it already; they were so much bigger so it's different.

> We
> have encourage a culture of positivity, and that's how we should approach
> this situation too!

i really don't see the negativity what i wrote, i don't know... i'm
sorry if it sounded like that, but i really don't see it.

> I understand what you're saying, but I think we need to approach it fairly
> differently to the mail you sent...

ok maybe you're right (which means maybe i'm wrong).  it's just that i
had only gotten nos with no alternative proposal so far, but you have
a point and a plan, and i respect it.

hope it goes great, please keep the list informed, and thanks for the reply.

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra