Re: response to linus...?

> You're certainly welcome to send whatever response you want, but I'd
> suggest that there are many better things to do than respond directly
> to Linus.

cool then; message acknowledged.  i now understand that we're a
marketing team that thinks:

- our brand's image isn't too big of a deal, and we should just stay
arms crossed if people trashes it in public with inaccurate
statements.
- external communications, no matter how polite and non-controversial,
are a waste of time because they aren't "constructive".
- trying to take advantage of a particular event that hurt our brand,
in order to "repair" it in public, is another waste of time.

that's such an innovative approach on marketing!  so innovating it
contradicts everything i've ever been taught in college, and
everything i've ever read... so i guess it must be way better.

these are the times when i finallly understand why we are incapable of
doing anything more complex (marketing-wise) than plain meaningless
advertising.

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra