Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 02:46:14PM +0100, David Morley wrote:

> After getting some horrifically priced quotes what I've decided on is
> just getting one great copy and getting copied over and over.

I remember doing a couple of thousand A3 leaflets a few years ago and not
getting much change from Â150 quid so that doesn't surprise me.

Does anyone know how to get a decent print from this? I tried importing the
original png into OpenOffice printing that and the quality wasn't great.
Maybe you can increase the DPI on the export from Inkscape. Inkscape's print
is rather crude. Just a postscript conversion which loses all the
transparency and so is totally unusable.

On another note does anyone have any decent projects to show off? Mine tend
to consist of whatever was on the radio when I pressed record.

Great work though :)

--
John Green