Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On 23/10/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
On 10/23/06, Robert McWilliam <rmcw allmail net> wrote:
> I think we just need to decide between visualization and visualisation.

It's for the UK Linux Expo, so I'd suggest the English spelling.

I'm with Aq use the English spelling I can print from any format but I
will translate the png to whatever format is needed.

After getting some horrifically priced quotes what I've decided on is
just getting one great copy and getting copied over and over.

That or I have enough Ink to print a load and everyone else do the same.

How many are we realisitically going to need?  Although I can't get
the A1 unless I go to a shop but that I can sort out somehow.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know