Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:00:44 +0200
Dennis Lichtenthäler <dennis lichtenthaeler episode-iv de> wrote:
> I would have changed things myself and uploaded them but my Inkscape
> keeps complaining about missing linked files and I didn't want to
> break anything - so here it goes (_bla_ means things I'd change):

I probably haven't actually embedded the images in the file then, just
links to them. Anyone know how to put the image in?

> * Easy to use Interface
> Designed from the ground up to be easy to use, Jokosher _features_
> concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
>
> * Simple Editing
> (Nothing to change here)
>
> * Multitrack Volume Mixing
> With integrated visuali_z_ation and _volume controls_ for each
> instrument and the _entire_ project, getting volume levels right is
> effortless.
>
> * Import/Export Audio
> ... to many audio formats _such as ogg, mp3 or flac_.
>
> * Documentation
> _Jokosher's documentation team already producces guides and HOWTOs.
> The Jokosher website features forums and a wiki to help users share
> their tricks and experiences._
>
> What do you think?
>
> Dennis

I've put all of that in (though I'm not sure about using the American
spelling of visualization):

http://ormiret.com/jokosher/jokosher-flyerv4.png
http://ormiret.com/jokosher/jokosher-flyerv4.svg

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' -- they have
'arguments'
	-- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.