Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:18:25 +0100
John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get a decent print from this? I tried
> importing the original png into OpenOffice printing that and the
> quality wasn't great. Maybe you can increase the DPI on the export
> from Inkscape. Inkscape's print is rather crude. Just a postscript
> conversion which loses all the transparency and so is totally
> unusable.
I've uploaded a few higher resolution versions: (588K) (1.3M) (2.6M) (4.1M) (5.6M)

I tried playing around with the various save as options that inkscape
has but couldn't get anything reasonable out of it.

If you want anything larger than that let me know.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net

It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop
him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
	-- Martin Luther King Jr.