Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:49:17 +0100
"David Morley" <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
> Please send a copy to me then I can crack on trying to sort out
> getting it printed for the show Wednesday.

I'm working on it at the moment (actually I got sidetracked trying to
get jokosher from svn working here but I will get back to the flyer
now). Should have something shortly.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud,
after a while you realise the pig is enjoying it.