Re: [jokosher-devel] Please, please, please

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:46:14 +0100
"David Morley" <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:

> After getting some horrifically priced quotes what I've decided on is
> just getting one great copy and getting copied over and over.
>
> That or I have enough Ink to print a load and everyone else do the
> same.
>
> How many are we realisitically going to need?  Although I can't get
> the A1 unless I go to a shop but that I can sort out somehow.

OK:
http://ormiret.com/jokosher/jokosher-flyerv5.png
and a higher res version:
http://ormiret.com/jokosher/jokosher-flyerv6.png

I'll print out some (not sure how much paper I actually have), and let
me know if you can't get posters done 'cause I can get some done at Uni
tomorrow.

Is there anything other than printing that we still need to sort out
before Wednesday?

	Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."