Re: GJS Status

FYI I have finally managed to build the documentation and I've also re-published it via gh-pages so now it's updated with the latest jhbuildl from 2 days ago.

The repository is a fork of the  Giovanni's one

The goal is to have an updated documentation that is both online and available offline as stand-alone folder simply downloading the html folder:

If I can ask one last help, I've noticed that  everything looks fine BUT the Gtk documentation  is exported only partially.

The gir files ( which I am now finally parsing in order to create a lazy evaluated camelCase version of the entire(?) imports.gi namespace with all methods and properties camelCased for both public statics, classes, and their prototype) look all good,  but for some reason Gtk.Window and others look very poor.

Example, my export:

Old doc version:

I'd be nice to understand how to fully generate that, also because every other module seems to be generated properly (e.g. WebKit2.WebView http://webreflection.github.io/gjs-documentation/WebKit2-4.0/WebKit2.WebView.html )

Best Regards