Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

On mån, 2015-07-20 at 12:47 +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
On 20 July 2015 at 12:44, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
Ah! Ok I'll swing by Brygghuset this week some time and tell them
that
we'll be coming on the 8th unless the weather sucks in which case
we
come on the 7th. From what I gathered, it should be fine regardless
and
we don't really /have/ to say anything beforehand, but it's a
friendly
gesture I think.

Thanks so much, Mattias :)

No problems. I'll try to remember to check the age limits as well.

If you don't hear from me before thu please give me a friendly poke. :)

Mattas