Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

Also checked out Jerntorgets Brygghus and they were also OK with 100+ people arriving at half past 19. They also wanted to be notified just like the others.

Regarding prices, the cheapest beers are:
Pustervik: 48:-
Brygghuset: 39:-
Henriksberg: 44:- (but 32:- during happy hour, not sure when that is though. Probably before 20:00)

Mattias