[guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

Hi everyone,

During today's meeting, we agreed to brainstorm in the mailing list
places we could take 100+ people to instead of Rio Rio.

Alexandre told us he hosted two events last year at no cost. He just
approached the owners of different bars, and let them know he'd bring
150 people there.

That would be preferable to spending 350+ USD for renting Rio Rio.

Do you have any ideas of places we could approach? I'm thinking any
bars in Andra Långgatan are usually too crowded and out of question.

It's important we make a decision before Wednesday, so we still have
time to book Rio Rio if we decide to.

Cheers,
Fabiana