Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

Thanks so much for looking into this, Mattias! This is great!

I'm also inclined to go for Brygghuset. I kinda like it there, and I
think the atmosphere is kind of in sync with the conference.

Do you think we get to avoid the worst of the crowd by going there
straight after the conference, at 19h on Saturday / Friday? Or do you
recommend something else?

Cheers,
Fabiana

On 19 July 2015 at 23:35, Mattias Bengtsson