Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

On mån, 2015-07-20 at 11:38 +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
On 20 July 2015 at 11:04, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
I had the impression we had decided on Saturday for this btw (but
I'm a
bit out of the loop). So:
1) Should we go with Brygghuset?

I'm OK with that.

Cool!

2) If yes, what day should I tell them we'll be storming them :)

Yeah, the initial idea is to stop by on Saturday. We should stay
tuned
to the weather forecast though, in case it's best to have the picnic
on Saturday.

Ah! Ok I'll swing by Brygghuset this week some time and tell them that
we'll be coming on the 8th unless the weather sucks in which case we
come on the 7th. From what I gathered, it should be fine regardless and
we don't really /have/ to say anything beforehand, but it's a friendly
gesture I think.

Mattias