Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

On mån, 2015-07-20 at 10:10 +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
Thanks so much for looking into this, Mattias! This is great!

I'm also inclined to go for Brygghuset. I kinda like it there, and I
think the atmosphere is kind of in sync with the conference.

Do you think we get to avoid the worst of the crowd by going there
straight after the conference, at 19h on Saturday / Friday? Or do you
recommend something else?

Hm, I was there around 21:15-30 or so and it was by no means full.
Later in the evening / night it usually gets really crowded though. So
yeah I believe so. :)

I had the impression we had decided on Saturday for this btw (but I'm a
bit out of the loop). So:
1) Should we go with Brygghuset?
2) If yes, what day should I tell them we'll be storming them :)

Mattias