Re: [guadec-local] Brainstorming places for a party on Saturday

On lör, 2015-07-18 at 21:40 +0200, Mattias Bengtsson wrote:
Also checked out Jerntorgets Brygghus and they were also OK with 100+
people arriving at half past 19. They also wanted to be notified just
like the others.
Regarding prices, the cheapest beers are:
Pustervik: 48:-
Brygghuset: 39:-
Henriksberg: 44:- (but 32:- during happy hour, not sure when that is
though. Probably before 20:00)

And so after visiting Brygghuset I think that's my main suggestion.
They're the cheapest while also having a large assortment of different
beers. They're also literally across the square. The only thing talking
against it from my POV is that it easily gets a bit crowded.

Mattias