Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 09:46 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

> Can we hold off on printing until we've confirmed HP and Novell as
> sponsors, please?

Obviously yes.  :)

> And, uhm (a bit late, I know; ignore this, except as a general comment)
> did we have to give so much space to sponsors logos on the t-shirt?

We can have them smaller if you (plural) think it's appropriate,
although we will always need to have 3 sizes and the silver need to be
readable. Deadline: today.

Any request needs to come with an alternative for placement if you don't
want to keep the current structure, though.

Having 11/13 sponsors (15/17 if we add co-organizers) it's complex not
ending up doing something bigger than small, though.