Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 11:04 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>>Actually, I now think that schedule V1, with everything moved forward an
>>hour
>

> There we go: http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule

Great!

One thing - I was lazy, and didn't include the full name of many talks.
It would also be nice to link to the presentation submission, and add
the names of the presenters.

Does someone have the time to do that? It would be nice if it was
someone other than Quim. The easiest might be to do it in the .gnumeric,
and then generate a HTML segment from that, and modify the page in the
CMS afterwards.

> Question: who decides the lightning talks and when? Are they published
> in the printed program or just online?

The lightning talks will be managed by a compére - we'll limit ourselves
to 15. Since people submitted short presentations through the interface,
I think it'd be nice to have a page in the prgramme with that list of
lightning talks, titled "Early submissions for lightning talks" and with
a URL for the wiki page where others will have signed up.

Cheers,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary