Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

Quim Gil wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 16:25 +0200, David Neary wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Here's a first draft of a schedule - it'll need to be properly HTMLised
>

> Can you or someone add this information (no matter how bad it looks) to
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GUADECCore ?

"Someone" would be better. Anyone on the papers committee have some time
today?

To start, I reccommend moving everything forward by an hour (10am start,
7pm finish) - when we've settled on 13h or 14h for lunch we can swap
some sessions around.

>>Comments are welcome.
>
> Have you thought of the volume of attendance of each session?

I didn't but I did try to weight sessions so that two very interesting
talks wouldn't be clashing - in principle, I've aimed at having a
catwalk stream, a tangle stream and a Topaz stream, but as you can see,
sometimes we have two or three catwalks at the same time, or two or
three tangles.

> Also, we need names for the rooms. If we keep the "same room - same
> track" principle the easiest is to have the Catwalk room, Topaz room and
> Tangle room. If not...

We can always name the rooms that way, and ignore the fact that it isn't
quite going to happen like that :)

> An illustrated entry blog about this would be cool, if you have the time
> (and will).  :)

Will do.

Cheers,
Dave.