Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

Hi,

Actually, I now think that schedule V1, with everything moved forward an
hour, is better. 10:00 start, 13:00 - 15:00 lunch break, 19:00 finish.
As Quim suggested.

We should make sure that people know that sessions are planned for 4
minutes, starting on the hour. I want to leave people a little leeway,
but we don't want to have the problems with slippage we've had in the past.

Cheers,
Dave.