Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 16:33 +0200, David Neary wrote:
> Here's the general schedule I was thinking of:
>
> (open to suggestions - especially about putting the second keynote
> before the end of the day, and having the AGM during lunchtime sucks)
>
> Monday:
>
> 0900 Conference opening
> 1000 Session x 3
> 1100 Keynote
>
> 1200 Lunch

lunch time in Spain is usually later, like 1330 or 1400, or even later,
so unless we make sure there is some place with food at that time, we'd
need to schedule the lunch at a later time

Maybe Vilanova, being a touristic place, has places open for food at
that time though
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>