Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

Schedule V2 attached. It should be possible to just cut & paste the HTML
into the schedule page. I recommend pointing people at the wiki page so
that they can know what is happening, more or less.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary
bolsh gimp org

Title: Tables

GUADEC schedule
Legend: Catwalk
Tangle
Topaz
Monday 26 June 2006
09:00 Conference opening
10:00 Glom Dreaming the user-centric desktop GNOME bluetooth
11:00 Ekiga GNOME Journal Usability labs for peanuts
12:00 Keynote: Kathy Sierra
13:00 Lunch
14:00
15:00 F-Spot Gimmie All your fonts are belong to us
16:00 Jokosher Beagle Network manager
17:00 Keynote: Catalan speaker
Tuesday 27 June 2006
09:00 Memory efficient GNOME architecture Instant messaging in GNOME Porting EDS to DBUS
10:00 GTK+ printing API Feeds, syncing, mobility Tiles for the desktop
11:00 Designing a usable library Telepathy: IM and VoIP Late-breaking news
12:00 Keynote: Federico Mena Quintero: How much faster?
13:00 Lunch
14:00 GNOME Foundation AGM
15:00 Lightning talks
16:00 Dtrace Gstreamer: threads, time & transport Future of GNOME VFS
17:00 Keynote: Guadalinex and Linex
Wednesday 28 June 2006
09:00 Finding Oil whith GNOME Unix power on the desktop MonoDevelop
10:00 Overview of GTK+ 2.10 OpenOffice.org Late-breaking news
11:00 APOC: desktop configuration for large-scale deployments System integration in GNOME Embeddifying desktop apps: the Abiword experience
12:00 Keynote: Jim Gettys: the $100 laptop
13:00 Lunch
14:00
15:00 Blind access using the Orca screen reader OSDL desktop architects and the Portland project Building an email client for mobile devices
16:00 Keynote: Simon Phipps: Free software at Sun Microsystems
17:00 Conference closing