Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 00:44 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:

> Perhaps add a web form and email all registrants to ask them to fill it
> in. Add it to the existing registration page for people who haven't yet
> registered. Use the statistics gained to attempt to extrapolate for the
> people who don't inform us/want to purchase extras, etc

This is a good idea and we need to do it... the next GUADEC. The
production of t-shirts need to start soon and I'm not confident we can
retrieve representative data. After all your comments I think it's clear
that going for M-L is the safest option. Andy is going to get the real
t-shirts today, and he will be able to see how M or L a M and L is.

On the other hand, here is a quick and just look&feel mockup done by
Beltrán from Killermundi. Feedback is appreciated. I have also told him
the the GNOME logo must be the version with the GNOME word.  :)