Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation plans

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 23:31 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
> I'm convinced you should get yourself clear of worrying about the
> accommodation - trust me, it's overly complicated when anymore than 10
> people start booking.
[snip]

If the accommodation place can be booked and paid for along with the
registration, doesn't that make it a lot simpler? Isn't it even simpler
if you restrict accommodation booking to a certain time period, and if
you refuse to modify bookings after a certain (early) date?

If people don't like those terms, they don't have to take them.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com