Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation plans

It's the second time you give me the same advice, which makes me think
that you are possibly right.  ;)  This would ease the online
registration process and would minimize our risk when people decides to
pay on-site.

Let's wait for more opinions today and we'll decide something tomorrow.

I still think we need to guarantee those 60 beds for
staff/volunteers/sponsored participants, do you think this makes sense?
This is anyway what we were going to do when we were thinking of booking
the whole Youth Hostel for a week.