Re: compiling gtkmm with atkmm support fails in implementor.cc

Hi, sorry for delay.
didn't test it yet, I'm revising my build and checking if there is some misconfiguration from my side, I'm short on time due to work.
Will be back soon and re-read this conversation and provided links as well and give feedback on how it goes.

thanks a lot for now!