compiling gtkmm with atkmm support fails in implementor.cc

Hello there!

Just want to hear if anyone had the same problem as me...

Gtkmm can be compiled with or without atkmm support, and in my case compiling without atkmm works just fine,
but if I set  #define GTKMM_ATKMM_ENABLED when building gtkmm, then gtkmm applications will fail on run-time.
when closing an app, it will break in implementor.cc Implementor::~Implementor() noexcept {}  (atkmm source file).

Building with msvc-140, it does not matter which atkmm version I use, gtkmm apps always crash when closing them.
This is not the case and everything works fine if I do not define GTKMM_ATKMM_ENABLED during gtkmm compilation process.

Please give any advice on how to debug this problem.
Thank you so much!