Re: compiling gtkmm with atkmm support fails in implementor.cc

On 18/11/2015 12:39, John Emmas wrote:

   //Any instantiable class that derives from Interface should also inherit from Object.

I noticed that Atk::Implmentor does derive from Glib::Interface but it doesn't inherit from Object.  Could that be the problem?

I just discovered something else interesting...  I don't know if this is technically valid code but FWIW, even something as simple as this hangs:-

    int main (int argc, char *argv[])
    {
        Atk::Implementor  *imp = new Atk::Implementor (NULL);

        delete imp;  // <-- hangs here !!

        return 0;
    }