Re: compiling gtkmm with atkmm support fails in implementor.cc

Do you build Gtkmm from a command line or from an MSVC project? It's just that I noticed this at line 7 of gtkmmconfig.h.in:-

      #undef GTKMM_ATKMM_ENABLED

So I'd assume that if you're building from a VC project, the above symbol will always be undef'd (even if your project file #defines it). I just checked here and it does seem to be undef'd for me (even though it's #defined in my project's preprocessor definitions!!)

Just wondering how it's getting #defined at your end? Presumably you're building from a command line?

John