Re: About method macro
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Naveen Verma <ernaveenverma gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: About method macro
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:14:31 +0100
On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 16:04 +0200, Naveen Verma wrote:
> Yes that was the reason. Now one thing I still did not understand how
> we can create a new m4 _CONVERSION macro for any data type conversion
> if it is not already defined.
> I check it the "Wrapping C library"document. There is a one example,
> but I did not understand the third argument with $2, $3 values.
Here is an example of a conversion
_CONVERSION(`Glib::TimeVal&', `GTimeVal*', static_cast<$2>(&$3))
$2 is the second argument - GTimeVal*
$3 is the thing actually being converted.
so that would be
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev