Re: About method macro
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Naveen Verma <ernaveenverma gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: About method macro
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:47:39 +0100
On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 10:34 +0200, Naveen Verma wrote:
> I was trying to check why the _WRAP_METHOD is not working for me. I am
> defining the macro as:
> _WRAP_METHOD(void update(const Glib::ustring& data) const,
> But when I try to generate the code using perl script. I receive the
> (none):0:_WRAP macro encountered outside class
It probably means that you are not using one of the _CLASS_* macros.
> Although I am using macro inside the class, but don't understand why
> this error is coming. I found this error message in WrapParser.pm
> file. But some reason the above error message shows the function name
> as (none) and line number 0.
> Any clue what could be the problem?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev