About method macro

Hi,

I was trying to check why the _WRAP_METHOD is not working for me. I am defining the macro as:
_WRAP_METHOD(void update(const Glib::ustring& data) const, g_checksum_update)

But when I try to generate the code using perl script. I receive the error:
(none):0:_WRAP macro encountered outside class

Although I am using macro inside the class, but don't understand why this error is coming. I found this error message in WrapParser.pm file. But some reason the above error message shows the function name as (none) and line number 0.

Any clue what could be the problem?

-Br
Naveen