Re: About method macro
- From: "Naveen Verma" <ernaveenverma gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: About method macro
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:05:54 +0200
On Jan 18, 2008 6:14 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com
On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 16:04 +0200, Naveen Verma wrote:
> Yes that was the reason. Now one thing I still did not understand howHere is an example of a conversion
> we can create a new m4 _CONVERSION macro for any data type conversion
> if it is not already defined.
> I check it the "Wrapping C library"document. There is a one example,
> but I did not understand the third argument with $2, $3 values.
_CONVERSION(`Glib::TimeVal&', `GTimeVal*', static_cast<$2>(&$3))
$2 is the second argument - GTimeVal*
$3 is the thing actually being converted.
so that would be
Thanks a lot, this is really a good example.
] [Thread Prev