Font problems on Windows

Thanks. I found your note, and the link to your extensive discussion:

	http://developer.imendio.com/node/145

As a newcomer, I'll note that the very good gtkmm documentation on installation and use could be improved by adding a section on packaging applications for Windows and Mac.

Still looking for someone who has successfully built a "stand-alone" Windows application using gtkmm and can tell me how to handle fonts. Thanks.

Bruce Sherwood