Re: Static linking on Windows

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Bruce Sherwood <Bruce_Sherwood ncsu edu> wrote :

Is there a more intelligent way to identify which dll's I need?

There are tools available to analyse the DLL set used by a Windows application. I can't remember which one I used but I suspect a google would find it (I think I found a link on the InnoSetup web site, actually).
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |