Re: Can't locate object method "add_actions"...

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
On 23.06.2012 22:01, Dave M wrote:

The attached tarball contains a diff from Gtk3 (v6), and a Gtk3 (v6)
with the changes.

Committed with minor modifications. ÂThanks again for pursuing this to
completion!

Happy to do it - it was a great learning experience.  I may be able to
do some more, depending on level of difficulty. I'll at least give it
a shot, anyway.

https://github.com/dave-theunsub/gtk3-perl-demos.git

Great! ÂOnce you feel happy with the code, we can also merge this into
Gtk3.

Maybe I'll start another thread on this. ÂRight now, they're written
to run stand-alone and to require little modification to be plugged
into a "main.pl" as was before. We can either have $someone try to
update main.pl, or these can be lumped in an "examples" directory or
something. ÂI'd like to know how folks would like to proceed.

I don't mind, really. ÂThe overview that the main.pl program provides is
nice. ÂBut since it lacks the ability to edit and re-run the example code,
it's not that much more useful than separate stand-alone programs.

In that case, any that I post to the site I listed are available for
inclusion whenever you want - they work.  I'm still working on some of
the other ones, some of which are proving difficult.

In the meanwhile, I'll see what needs to be done (if anything) to the
main.pl as well.  It may be worth keeping, but like you, I don't
really care if it stays or not.  For all I care, just dump the
examples in an "examples" directory and ship it.

Thanks,
Dave M