From: gtk-perl-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-perl-list-
bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dave M
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 10:21 AM
To: gtk-perl mailing list
Subject: Re: Can't locate object method "add_actions"...

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>
wrote:
On 08.06.2012 16:57, Dave M wrote:

I'll give it a shot.

That's the spirit! :-)

Be warned that this will be my first run-in with the demon known as
XS, so it might not be pretty.

The pygobject override might be a place to start, if Python is more
familiar
to you:

<http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/tree/gi/overrides/Gtk.py#n124>

But I notice that this implementation is less complete than our old XS
implementation: it lacks the translation and accelerator handling.

No, definitely more familiar with Perl.   I've already started, but it
might take me a little time, especially since I'll be at YAPCNA next
week.

This looks useful for XS:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/perl/pod/perlguts.pod

Thanks,