Re: Can't locate object method "add_actions"...

On 23.06.2012 22:01, Dave M wrote:
The attached tarball contains a diff from Gtk3 (v6), and a Gtk3 (v6)
with the changes.

Committed with minor modifications. Thanks again for pursuing this to completion!

https://github.com/dave-theunsub/gtk3-perl-demos.git
Great!  Once you feel happy with the code, we can also merge this into Gtk3.
Maybe I'll start another thread on this.  Right now, they're written
to run stand-alone and to require little modification to be plugged
into a "main.pl" as was before. We can either have $someone try to
update main.pl, or these can be lumped in an "examples" directory or
something.  I'd like to know how folks would like to proceed.

I don't mind, really. The overview that the main.pl program provides is nice. But since it lacks the ability to edit and re-run the example code, it's not that much more useful than separate stand-alone programs.