Re: Can't locate object method "add_actions"...

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
On 27.05.2012 02:30, Dave M wrote:

However, I'm getting the following error message:
"Can't locate object method "add_actions" via package
"Gtk3::ActionGroup" at ./foo.pl"

This is because gtk_action_group_add_actions is not introspectable (i.e.,
bindable automatically) and we don't have a manual override for it yet. ÂWe
would need to port Gtk2's XS code over to Perl and put it into Gtk3.pm:

<http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk2/tree/xs/GtkActionGroup.xs#n258>

Care to take a stab at it?

The situation is similar for add_toggle_actions and add_radio_actions.

I'll give it a shot.  Be warned that this will be my first run-in with
the demon known as XS, so it might not be pretty.

Thanks,
Dave M