Re: [Patch] MinGW support for Glib-Object-Introspection

On 26.06.2012 17:34, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
• Your rewritten compile_test_libraries will throw an exception when the
compilation fails, aborting the Makefile.PL run.  The intention is that
these failures are non-fatal.  Please change the code so that it simply
returns a false value on failure.

The die's are in the eval block so it should not be an issue? I did that only
to print $@ on failure during debugging, but I'll change it to return only.

Ah, right, I forgot about the eval block. The exceptions are fine then. But the Makefile.PL output would look rather cluttered when the compilation of the test libraries failed, wouldn't it?