Re: Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle

On Jan 21, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

Question do I actually need to wrap &PL_sv_undef with a SV? Can't I
just do  ST (i - 2) = &PL_sv_undef; ? I've tried both solutions and
the unit tests work. I've also tried fetching properties that don't
exist and I got no segmentation fault.

You are right. I picked up the habit of wrapping the things from an xs tutorial long ago and can't seem to shake it.

--
Teeter tots are shaped like marshmallows.
  -- Zella.