Re: Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle

Here's a new version of the patch with the fixes requested.

+        class_peek = g_type_class_peek(widget_type);

g_type_class_peek might return NULL, so we need to guard against this here
by croak()ing in this case.  But I think just using g_type_class_ref() and
later _unref() is better still.

Done.

+  my $property = $style -> get_property('Gtk2::TreeView',
'expander-size');

I don't think this variable is used anywhere.
Removed.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez