Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the patch set for GTK 2.16 but I can't get the
file GtkStyle.xs to compile.

I get the following errors when I try to build the module:

[ XS xs/GtkStyle.xs ]
Error: 'GType' not in typemap in GtkStyle.xs, line 582
Error: 'void' not in typemap in GtkStyle.xs, line 593
make: *** [xs/GtkStyle.c] Error 1

Looks like if I can't use GType as an argument type of an XS parameter.

Here's the code:

#if GTK_CHECK_VERSION (2, 15, 0)

void
gtk_style_get_property (style, widget_type, property_name, ...)
    GtkStyle    *style
    GType       widget_type
    const gchar *property_name
    PREINIT:
            GValue value = {0,};
    CODE:

        gtk_style_get_property (style, widget_type, property_name, &value);
        RETVAL = sv_2mortal (gperl_sv_from_value (&value));
        g_value_unset (&value);

    OUTPUT:
        RETVAL

#endif